Wednesday 11 November 2009

As all can see.. i started procrastinating again and thus i didnt blog for the past week! Actually i did try to.. unfortunately i switched over to the new editor and being an IT idiot, i totally had no idea whatsoever on how to use it.. got fed up.. and decided to delete the post! sheesh im such a dumbo when it comes to IT, my parents always say i should live in the olden times.

Anyway!! i saw CHEN WEILIAN at my busstop a couple of days ago! my dad saw him twice and mentioned it to us before so i believe he lives in the same estate! prolly cos i always had morning classes for the past 2 years, so i didnt see him.. But my lessons this year are all in the early afternoon, so i got to see him.. Not a big deal, but i actually felt superduper guilty for not helping him! I wanted to but i didnt dare =/ And weird enough, he knocked into me but didnt ask me which bus was coming and turned to a malay uncle somewhere further to ask! WHY OH WHY~~ i was so guilty the rest of the day.. i complained to so many people.. and told myself i HAVE TO help him if i see him again..

AND I SAW HIM AT THE BUSSTOP AGAIN TODAY! but this time round there were 2 uncles helping him. and he actually knows which bus is coming already.. the uncle mentioned bout the bus he was taking to the other uncle.. and weilian moved a few steps.. so the uncle told him, " 还没有来!还没有来!" and he replied saying, "我知道! 要来了!" and true enough in like 2mins time, his bus came! wahh is this psychic power or something.. anyway he takes bus 52 too! so i boarded the bus with him.. he knocked into some guy and went to the standing area instead.. so i was telling myself, "HELP HIM HELP HIM!!" but too bad.. another uncle offered him his seat and started chit-chatting with him.. boo! didnt get to help again.. but i feel kinda happy that at least he managed to get up the bus safely and get a seat! was telling yf bout it and he was saying that i missed the opportunity to appear in his next album.. he said that the uncle who offered him a seat will be the one singing a duet with weilian. HAHAHA.




Here's something interesting!

Collon biscuits my sis brought back from Japan! not small pieces in a box but long sticks of them!! Green tea flavour somemore! Yummy :D

hehe little nic in the background!



see how long they are! it's very convenient and more enjoyable this way! :D



MY NEW MOUSE J BOUGHT FOR ME!

looks rather ghostly with those big eyes! But i love its little legs! hehe. my sis says it is the ugliest mouse she has ever seen! nevermind, i like can already! :D

bright blue lights from its eyes! i was asking J if i could turn them off cos the light really make my eyes uncomfortable at times!




Random day dining at Asian Kitchen!
Some ppl told me the food there sucks but it's not that bad la.. variety sucks though! haha.



Mr J Lim.


i hate my chicken to have the slightest tinge of blood! urghh.


beef fried rice.




AND MY CURRENT FAVOURITE PAIR OF EAR STUDS!! RIBBONS!! I LOVE RIBBONS!! :D
wanna get another pair lor..





Random picture of Nic boy sunbathing this morning! (:





AND NIC SINGING AGAIN!! my sis says i am really irritating.. sorry im but like that :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home